• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

NEW BOAT DELEMA.trying to cancel.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

answer15

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? florida. Hi please help i signed a sales order for a new boat, and know i want to cancel. on 6/30 i gave 1000.00 deposit for a new boat to be made.and on 7/1 i gave additional 1600.00 to complete the 10% deposit. and they said it will take 3 months to make. well on 7/3 i called to cancel and they said the sales guy was out and will call me back.so i waited, they where closed 7/4,7/5,7/6 and on 7/7 no call back on 7/8 i called back and told him i wanted to cancel the boat , he told me that it was already my boat and there was nothing they can do. well know i don't know what to do. i guess i will lose my deposit, but i'm worried they can take to court and try to make me buy it.all i have given them is the 10% deposit and my name and address. they told me that they will do the loan stuff when the boat is done. well please help how can i get out of this.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">