• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

unhappy with attorney

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

HOWARD

pennsylvania i am on probation + recently was stopped for a tail light out on my car. a friend? with me had drugs on him, we both were taken in + charged with possesion. friend called my lawyer to take his case. all charges against me were dismissed. my lawyer told friend he could not take his case cause he represants me. then sent me a letter he would not finish my former case i had paid him 5000 buck for, cause i didn't tall him about the traffic stop befor my friend.. worse yet he called my probation officer + told him, all the charges against me were dropped completely.. but he had told my probation officer i was arrested for selling crack cocain on the street... my probation officer now has a hearing to put me back in jail for 16 months. lawyer won't defend me or answer my calls. did my lawyer violate my rights or the bond between a cliant + attorney ? he never asked me about the stop or anything befor he told the probation department... why would he do such a thing with no facts under his belt??? he also did not show up at my first arrainment + was late a 2 of my hearings.. i think i picked a bad lawyer or he is just a clown.. do i have a case against him for doing all of this ??? thanks: howard j.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">