• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

making a career w/orders of protection in AZ

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

junowho

On January 8, 2001 I served my ex-boyfriend with an order of protection, which included exclusive rights of the house for my kids and I. Three days went by and the police showed up at my door around 7:00 pm serving me with an order of protection by some woman claiming to be my sister. I DO NOT have ANY sisters.When I asked the police what her name was, a few minutes passed before remembering I had seen the name on caller id. My ex-boyfriend purchased a cell phone from her & it was still in her name. When my ex introduced her to me (about 2yrs ago), he gave me a different name than what was on the order of protection. This woman has been to my home less than a dozen times & never stayed longer than an hour. And the last time she was over my house was 3 days before this last Thanksgiving. That was the last time I had seen her.

On the OOP, she was granted exclusive rights to MY HOME! My kids and I were told by the police that we had to pack up & leave, because she lied to a judge claiming that earlier that morning, I pulled a knife on her and her child and threatened their lives. And while my kids & I are throwing our belongings in the truck, this woman and my ex-boyfriend sit outside in their vehicle waiting for the police to do there job. (This was over Martin Luther King weekend.) On Tuesday I went to request a hearing which was set for the 23 of Jan. And of course she did not appear. All the judge did was dismiss her order. My kids and I were put out on the weekend they had a party planned and friends were to stay the night. I had just bought groceries. When trying to tell this to the judge he did not seem to care. Someone should care about her going before a judge and totally make up stories. I wouldnt be surprised if my ex and this woman turn this into a career. No need to wait for dark to fall, so theives can rush through a burglary, (they might forget to take something,) better yet, go to Glendale City Courts to petition for an Order of Protection so you can have exclusive rights to someone elses property and rob them blind over the weekend.

Isn't there some action I can take so this can never happen again and so that my ex and this woman will think twice about commiting such a crime?

T

Tigres

Suggestions...

Repost to the criminal board.

Call the DA's office about pursing possible perjury and fraud charges against the woman.

Tig

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">