• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Gym Contract

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bren4

I was having a problem with my gym and trying to dispute it. I did not have my contract with me at the time, and they kept telling me that I couldn't dispute because it was in my contract. At that point I asked them if I could see a copy of my contract since I did not have mine with me. They told me that it would be a $10 fee to print it out for me. I thought that was completely outrageous, so I went home and unpacked my contract (I was in the middle of moving) and found out that it was not in actuality in my contract and that I was right. However, my question is can they charge such an outrageous fee for a 3 page contract? Don't I have a legal right to see a copy of my contract for a reasonable price?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">