• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

waiver

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

nurse10

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? fl. My ex passed 2 1/2 yrs ago. The brother is PR. They have not settled the estate yet. I recently received a ltr from the PR atty to request I sign a waiver of accounting, service of petition,portions of pettion for discharge, and receipt of beeficiary and consent to discharge. I believe it is my right to know, for my 2 minor children, what is at stake & what the PR & atty have milked the estate for in the past 2 1/2 years. They are trying to say that my not signing this request to waiver is holding up the settlement and going to cost the kids more $$!! In the meantime, private school needs to be paid and they are being blackmailed to sign or no tuition!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">