• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

False advertisment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mstillmcw

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Maryland

I have a local McDonalds that advertise their happy meals at once price but when you pay, it equals another price. I have brought this to the managers attention but the sign remains, i'm talking almost a year now. all they say after heated discussions is that their computers calculate the charges and this is out of their control. Should I write to McDonalds headquarters or just I get their attention by filing a claim of false advertisment? I'm pretty sure they have picked up $$$$$ over the year from the immediate community with charging the improper amount for these happy meals.

racer72

The prices listed on the menu are not an advertisement. You have the option of paying the higher price or taking your business elsewhere. A strongly worded letter to McDonalds will get you a bunch of coupon for free stuff though.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">