• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Felony Fleeing And Evading - Florida

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

joe.rochel

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Florida
I was pulled over by an unmarked PO who was acting overly agressive and kept reaching inside my car to try to open the door and take my keys. There was no alcohol involved and I had driven 100 yards from my house when I was pulled over. I was never informed as to why I was pulled over so I decided to pull away and try to find another cop to protect me from this over zelous undercover. When I left, the cop put out a BOLO and I was pursued driving the speed limit for one block when I was surrounded by 3 cops and pulled out of the car at gun point and arrested for Felony Fleeing and Evading plus resisting arrest with and without violence even though I kept telliing them I am not resisting.
What am I looking at and how much should I pay a lawyer to defend me?

The Occultist

Trying to claim after you have already resisted that you are no longer resisting does not make the original resistance go away.

You should pay an attorney whatever he tells you to pay him. Talk to a few attorneys if you would like.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">