• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Motion to Intervene and Statement of Claim

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

signnet

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Florida

Is there somewhere that I can download a form for a Motion to intervene in a Probate Proceeding and a Statement of Claim in Florida Probate Courts for Broward county

signnet

Dear Farfalla

I know I got a response before, but it's the attorney's that have screwed this up from day one. It WAS a 1.3 million dollar estate of which only 50,000.00 is left and the judge stated there is grounds for malpractice but no attorney here wants to go after another attorney we want this finished and the current attys on board are only looking at this as far as bilking the remaining amount of money before they settle.

The question the other atty asked, how much is the estate worth.....is exactly why we are in the predicament we are in. When they see how much is there they work on it and then when they can't get anymore they leave**************....

So again, is there a place where I can find a Form for a Motion to Intervene and a Statement of Claim?

Dandy Don

Do a GOOGLE search using the title of the form or check a library or bookstore to see if there is a book of general legal forms that might have it.

Farfalla

I know I got a response before, but it's the attorney's that have screwed this up from day one. It WAS a 1.3 million dollar estate of which only 50,000.00 is left and the judge stated there is grounds for malpractice but no attorney here wants to go after another attorney we want this finished and the current attys on board are only looking at this as far as bilking the remaining amount of money before they settle.

The question the other atty asked, how much is the estate worth.....is exactly why we are in the predicament we are in. When they see how much is there they work on it and then when they can't get anymore they leave**************....

So again, is there a place where I can find a Form for a Motion to Intervene and a Statement of Claim?
Well I can understand the predicament you're in. I did some searching for a form but did not find one specifically for probate court.

Farfalla

signnet,

If you will turn on your PM (private messaging) on this site I'll send you a link to some forums. Cannot post it here.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">