• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

regards to credit questioning

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Y

yak

i also forgot to mention that when my mother told them that i already suffer from mental illnesses the guy on the other end said i quaote a person with mentall illnesses shouldn't have a credit card to begin with. that statement is what causes me to be upset they are telling me since i have an illness i shouldn't be allowed to have a credit card. this is my problem with the company. i understand that it was miscommunication on my behalf. i would also like to note that when i got a hold of them and explained i was the wrong person and a put a stop payment on my check. they said they were sorry for an inconvience but 2 weeks later they went to my bank and took the money out anyway. i have their signature on the withdrawl slip. number one they contined to take money out anyway when they knew i was the wrong person and the bank allowed it. so i feel strongly, that i have a case 1.discrimination. 2.taking out money of my acoount w/o authorization. 3.the bank allowing it.

so if you could please tell me if this is worth following through, now that i gave you more information. i thank you for your time and honesty.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">