• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

After Estate has gone to Probate..

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Jacey

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
Texas

We have completed the probate process regarding our mother's estate.
I was advised by an attorney to let the inventory be filed and go to probate, even though the inventory was not complete/correct. I was told I could challenge that later. Is this true?

Last edited:

Jacey

I just thought I would reword it, and post it so it wouldn't be overlooked, as it seemed to be in the previous thread. Is it a hard question to answer? :confused:

Farfalla

I just thought I would reword it, and post it so it wouldn't be overlooked, as it seemed to be in the previous thread. Is it a hard question to answer? :confused:
The edit button can be your friend... or post more info on the first thread. People will loose track of your different threads.. keep your story all in one place.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">