• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

right to operate a vehicle- dwls

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jaw6723

Texas, i cant find any laws pertaining to the rights of individuals to operate a motor vehicle. i know it is considered a privilage, not a right, but where are the laws pertaining to tax paying individuals rights??? we pay taxes on every public hiway---shouldn't it be every tax paying citizens right to use their own property--unless they are a danger to others--???? where are the laws pertaining to the rights of tax payers to use public property???? every tax payer is the public.

J

jaw6723

reply to lawrat

I think that driving, or the use of public hiways should be a right, not a privilage... just like anything else,, if the right is abused then it is taken away... but the right to drive on public ( tax payers ) hiways should not be taken as easily as dropping a hat... no insurance ( B.S.-- the fact that they can extend the suspension of ones license for a year because a person recieves a charge for dwls ... is B.S.--- they suspend ones license for not submitting to a breath test --- thats an infringment on our fifth amendment rights-- whether foung guilty of dwi of ecquitted, license is still suspended. B.S. -- where are the people who stan up for their rights and what is right.. i think they are all at home sitting on their fat asses..an doing absolutely nothing... when this country finally becomes a police state -- or communist --- they will all deserve what they get for sitting on their lazy fat ass

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">