• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Home Daycare Provider being difficult!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

r34498

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? AZ

I took my kids to a home daycare provider for 6 months. I don't think that she was licensed. She quit abruptly (because she was pregnant and she underestimated the impact of home daycare on her husband, etc. and I was very frustrated with her, because this was my primary concern, but she assured me like crazy that she wouldn't quit in 6 month...sigh). Now, she is refusing to provide receipts for my cash payments and is ignoring my emails. I need her signature on my dependent care reimbursement form, in order to retrieve my money from the account. We have email exchanges, documenting the length of care that she provided for my kids and the average number of hours per week. I'm assuming those emails would be sufficient to prove their attendence.

Is there any law or statute that I may quote or reference that states that she is required to sign the dependent care documentation?

Thanks,

Kristine

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">