• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Lack of Contract Performance

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

meksridge

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Arizona
I have a 1987 BMW 325 ci in which I hired a local shop (LLC) to complete a $22,000 performance enhancement job. We agreed on the parts and labor and I prepaid in full. Partial payment made in late April and remaining balnce paid in June. The vehicle is still in pieces even though the invoice paid was based on this email dated April 26:
Hello Maureen,
I have your potential seats on hold they are here and waiting for your approval from my cell phone pictures. Your wheels and tires are due in Friday. I had ordered your lights last week as well as your convertible top parts, interior door handle parts, window rubber parts and instrument cluster parts they will be in on Tuesday. Engine Stage 1 I will need your vehicle to get done I have to send your old head to the machine shop for the swap with a new one its on an exchange basis to keep construction down time to the minimum. Exhaust has been ordered expected Friday. Coil over adjustable Suspension is 3 weeks from yesterday "Friday" also coming direct from Germany. I have your air intake and its RED :) to match your BMW. New stick and Short Shifter is expected in by next week Thursday as well as Flywheel and upgraded performance clutch kit. Hoses we have the silicone fuel lines now, just waiting on the silicone coolant hoses and searching for the intake hoses as well Coolant hoses should be in by Wednesday.
ESKRIDGE FAVORITES PARTS Total $14,704.40 + tax $1205.76 = $15910.16 includes shipping

I no longer trust the professionalism or service of this company. I want my car back, to be reimbursed for all incomplete work and to be reimbursed for additional costs I must incur to cover his lack of performance on our contract.

Can you help? I need a lawyer! Immediately!!! Thank you!!!:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">