• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Company failing to honor rebate

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

chartfu1

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CA

I'm having an issue with a company failing to honor a rebate worth approximately $400. I am 100% certain everything was included to ensure there would be no problems. I have photocopies of every single thing I sent in.

Their reasoning was that it was not post-marked within 60 days of purchase. I used PayPal Shipping so I can go right into my account and show the date I printed postage. They still claim it wasn't postmarked within 60 days of purchase.

They are out-of-state.

Do I file my court suit in CA or in their state?

BL

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CA

I'm having an issue with a company failing to honor a rebate worth approximately $400. I am 100% certain everything was included to ensure there would be no problems. I have photocopies of every single thing I sent in.

Their reasoning was that it was not post-marked within 60 days of purchase. I used PayPal Shipping so I can go right into my account and show the date I printed postage. They still claim it wasn't postmarked within 60 days of purchase.

They are out-of-state.

Do I file my court suit in CA or in their state?
Try your local Office of Attorney General - consumer affairs formal complaint first .

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">