• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can I have a chance to full custudy??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

Nathan'l McEwen

I stay in South Carolina,florence. I got married in March 31 ,00 .I had a new born Jan.!7.01 .My wife and I are not made for each other. I've left twice before the baby was born. Yet , she calls back with that lovey -dovey stuff. I'm not from this area I 'm from rochester,New York.Born an raise there. The wife and I on 2/09/01 got into it at 3:40 in the morning She waited till I went to sleep an d bash my head open with her clock shoe.I was bleedin very bad ,I had no insurance so I jes' went on .I had her arrested and charged. Our court date is 2/22/01 and I don't live with her any more after 2/09 ,And our baby is left in da middle. I Want Full custody of my son.Her grandmom'z whom she stay with is sickle and can't take care of know 4 week old baby. If I'm not stable enough in the court eye's could my mom' apply for the custody for me.She lives in Alabama and have all the needs to help me raise him.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">