• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I recieved a parking ticket while my car was in the shop

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

krazynutzz

i live in utah and i recieved a parking ticket while my car was at the dealer getting worked on. is there anything i can do, other than have the dealer pay the 47 dollars, like get some of my 430 dollars i paid for my repairs back. since someone went and had lunch in my car and i do have evidence

L

lawrat

I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

Oh most certainly you can get them to pay for the ticket and not only that, but waive all fees dealing with your car? Why? Because you had a bailor bailee relationship with them. That relationship does not include your agreement to let them drive your car to get food, etc.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">