• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Rental Facility

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

smcquade

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Indiana

I signed a contract to rent a facility for a family event on 9/20/08. The contract had no disclosures about no refunds or cancel within so many days to receive a full or partial refund. It was simply a contract to rent the facility on a specific date. I have now decided not to use the facility because it is not going fit my needs for the event. Can I request a full refund and expect to get it back?

racer72

Can I request a full refund and expect to get it back?
Sorry, the Free Advice Crystal Ball does not have the ability to read minds. You will have to contact the person that rented you the facility and ask your question.

tranquility

If your contract does not deal with the situation, they have a right to damages for your breach. If they can re-rent the facility, their damages may not be that much.

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Indiana

I signed a contract to rent a facility for a family event on 9/20/08. The contract had no disclosures about no refunds or cancel within so many days to receive a full or partial refund. It was simply a contract to rent the facility on a specific date. I have now decided not to use the facility because it is not going fit my needs for the event. Can I request a full refund and expect to get it back?
**A: yes and no.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">