• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

3 felony charges in florida

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jessikacwabbit

my x boyfriend is arrested on domestic battery breaking and
entering on an occupied dwelling and aggervated assault im the victim but the inncedents did not happen the way the cop wrote on his report and i over did my statement because the officer advised me the first one i did wpould not hold up in court so i rewrote it and left out boyfriend was joking he has a record and tells me hes facing serious time is this so will they lower the charges will me saying i fabricated a little get me in trouble will it help him state attorney has already taken over i told him he might need some help but not jail time will they listen the judge ordered a no contact order on us if he calls me and i talk to him will they know? please help thankyou

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">