• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Mitsubishi Customer Service

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

joe02

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Texas
Hi, i had a problem with my tv on July 24,2008 and i called mitsubishi and sent the tv to their recommended people. Since then i've been calling the repair shop as well as mitsubishi company itself and there not giving me any answers. The company keeps telling me that they apologize for the inconvience and i'll recieve a call for an update on the service. I don't recieve that call. The repair shop says they ordered the part but hasn't recieved it. I told this to mitsubishi and they told me that according to their files, that order was cancelled. It has been a month since i have seen that tv. I also asked them to either refund my money or replace the tv set with the exact same model but they said they'll talk to the repair shop. I would really appreciate any help on this matter.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">