• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Goods & Services Contracts-Recourse

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Idaho_Biker

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Idaho
I entered into a Contract for the Purchase of New Windows & Trim on 3 Houses. I made a State Sponsored Low-Interest Loan to do so. I Paid Off that Loan with Interest (5-years). Contracted Company refuses to communicate with me regarding my money, goods, and services (Have Made Several Attempts to Contact the Owner, all to No avail) This is supposed to be a "Reputable Local Company" that Has been in business here for about 20 years. This is Several Thousand Dollars. After all This Time I just want a Refund. I talked to the Salesman that Sold me the Contract (no longer works for that company), and was told that the Company NEVER even ordered the Windows. Is this Not "Fraud"?
Do I have any Recourse to Recover My Monies and Interest?:confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">