• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Underage Smoking!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

juiceyman88

I live in Ohio. So my brother is 16 and he was caught smoking. The court hasn't figured out what his punishment is. What are the punishments that can happen to him for smoking. And he said that if you are on your own property he is allowed to smoke. I want to stop him if he isn't allowed.

Please tell me what can happen to him and if he is allowed.

Antigone*

I live in Ohio. So my brother is 16 and he was caught smoking. The court hasn't figured out what his punishment is. What are the punishments that can happen to him for smoking. And he said that if you are on your own property he is allowed to smoke. I want to stop him if he isn't allowed.

Please tell me what can happen to him and if he is allowed.
stained teeth, bad breath, smelly clothes, lung cancer, emphysema, and death.

Tallrat

Depends. Where I work he would get $25 fine and 250 word essay and 16 hours of picking weeds or street cleaning.

I guess if he owned his own property, he could do what he wants in the privacy of his own home. Chances are a 16 year old does not own any property. The penalty can be a $100 fine, community service, smoking education programs, and even a suspension of his driver’s license.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">