• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Evidence

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

christinar84

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Louisiana
I was accused of stealling $2520 cash while i was a cashier. I was interviewed by the asset protection people and i denied the charge but still arrested. They say there is video and some sort of paper trail that proves it. The cop who arrested me hadn't even seen it yet, he made a comment about needing to see the tapes soon. Is there a way I can see these tapes before my arraignment.

Indiana Filer

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Louisiana
I was accused of stealling $2520 cash while i was a cashier. I was interviewed by the asset protection people and i denied the charge but still arrested. They say there is video and some sort of paper trail that proves it. The cop who arrested me hadn't even seen it yet, he made a comment about needing to see the tapes soon. Is there a way I can see these tapes before my arraignment.
Your attorney (hint) can file for discovery after your arraignment.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">