• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

auctioneer sold my winning cabinets and told me to get lost

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ermias

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Maryland
After winning 13 set of beautiful cabinets in an auction on 8/16/08 from a cabinet liqudator, I paid cash and was told I have till 18th to pick them up. I went home and gutted out my old kitchen to make room for the new ones. On Monday, I went to pick my new sets. To my disbelief the auctioneer sold my beautiful cabinets to someone else. After many arguments they offered me some cheap cabinets which I didn't like and told me I have to take back my money or come back the next auction to see if they have similar cabinets. I gave them two weeks to find similar cabinets and they still never call or contacted me. So I went to their showroom and found one on display which was $1200 more so I left my number with salesperson so we can make some kind of arrangements. But the salesperson call me back and told me that the liqudator want me to wait another three weeks before there next sale. But here I am stuck without kitchen with a family of five. They put me through lots of headace and arguments with family members, not to mention lots of waisted time and money. I'm really mad for the owner for not even trying to solve this matter quickly. So pretty much one out of his sixty employee didn't write my bid id so I guss I should be mad at that person who ruined my weeks. I don't know if I have a case and need your advise. Sincerely Ermias

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">