• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Fired for harressment/ did not investagate/ no bases for charges

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

randall fane

Hi,I live in Missouri,I was discharged from my job for sexual/hostial workplace harressment. Ok ,it did not happen
the person bring the charges lied!! Her only witness said "she did it to make her boyfriend take her back".
The company did not look into the charges,, they told me to stay away from her for aweek or so.
This was not possiable becouse she worked for me! The next day after they told me to "stay away" from her. I walk up to another employee who was seated around a corner to talk with that person and there she was, I did not look at her just talk to the other employee (really quick) and left.
An hour later I was fired.I feel I was unjustly treated.
When I contacted my H/R people about an appeal.They said that I had no recourse,I need help thank-you r.fane

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">