• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

family in crisis

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

painful in pa

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? pa
i am an adoptive mother of 3 children (sibling grp.) and I want to terminate my parental righs. This has been a very painful decision. Here is why: 15 and 16 year old children have caused great emotional damage, destroyed our family. Financially, Emotionally and painfully even sexual It has been the hardest part of our lives. I love them very much, I feel I have exhausted all avenues, treatment centers, juvenile detention centers, mental hospitals, and years of counseling. Due to the ages of the children they now have rights to decide whether they want treament or not and of course they are now saying no. I have lost 2 jobs due to time off, I have had a nervous breakdown and am fighting all in me not to ever go there again. Mentally I am not so sure I can withstand another year. They too are in a great deal of pain. I worry about the damage this would do to them. Yet. I have 4other children in the home who are at risks and emotionally damaged because of this. Is there anything I can do to terminate my parental rights?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">