• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Post Conviction Release for Jail Time Credit

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

picket_1

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

I live in Tucson, AZ. I need legal advice for an inmate in Indiana. I'm trying to get some info for my boyfriend who is currently in prison. He needs a lawyer to help him with a Post Conviction Release for Jail Time Credit, but they're trying to keep him in prison until November 2009 instead of letting him out in May/June 2009. I'm trying to find someone who will help him. Any advice? I feel totally helpless in trying to get this info for him, because I don't know where to look or what to do. I've contacted some lawyers by phone, and they've told me that the legal research that has already been done for him on his behalf may not be reliable, and any lawyer would have to get the info and do the research on his case from scratch, and that could take forever! What are our options?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">