• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Imporant

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rmichael

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? pennsylvania
I was served with a citation for public drunkness in a neighboring county than where i live and was placed in the drunk tank for about 7 hours. i am on parole in another county my question to you is if i go ahead and pled guilty and pay the fine will my parole officer find out about the citation i recieved?

FlyingRon

Don't the conditions of your parole require you to report such incidents?
We can't advise you to violate the law.

I was served with a citation for public drunkness in a neighboring county than where i live and was placed in the drunk tank for about 7 hours. i am on parole in another county my question to you is if i go ahead and pled guilty and pay the fine will my parole officer find out about the citation i recieved?
I like this word. Can we petition to have it added to the dictionary? :D

Just Blue

I like this word. Can we petition to have it added to the dictionary? :D
Yeah..Along with "dose" (as opposed to does), prolly, guesstimate, and my all time favorite...drum roll please...conversate!!

I will petition Websters Dictionary for the Illiterate publishers and ask that they add these words. ;)

seniorjudge

Yeah..Along with "dose" (as opposed to does), prolly, guesstimate, and my all time favorite...drum roll please...conversate!!

I will petition Websters Dictionary for the Illiterate publishers and ask that they add these words. ;)
Anyways, irregardless of what y'all think, I agree.

HomeGuru

**A: Hmmmmm, a new twist on the word timeshare jail.

I don't know, I was reading one yesterday where a home-schooled kid claimed to be smarter than most of his "piers". While this may not be an inaccurate spelling of A word, the diction he used almost caused me to fall out of my chair :D What are schools (and home-schools) coming to these days?

Just Blue

I don't know, I was reading one yesterday where a home-schooled kid claimed to be smarter than most of his "piers". While this may not be an inaccurate spelling of A word, the diction he used almost caused me to fall out of my chair :D What are schools (and home-schools) coming to these days?
LOL!! I have much respect for piers, especially when walking on one during a hurricane, but I generally don't think of them as "smart"....Although I hope that the designer and builder of the pier is of, (at least!!), moderate intellect!!:p

Some of the piers here in Va look like a drunk man designed/built them, and I really wish I could conversate with them so I could get a guesstimate as to what they were prolly thinking when they put up such an atrocity!

On a side note, that sentence made even the LEFT side of my brain hurt :rolleyes:

Just Blue

Some of the piers here in Va look like a drunk man designed/built them, and I really wish I could conversate with them so I could get a guesstimate as to what they were prolly thinking when they put up such an atrocity!

On a side note, that sentence made even the LEFT side of my brain hurt :rolleyes:
Since I am a lefty and we use BOTH sides of our brain...It hurt my entire brain to read your post....:(:eek::p

HAAAHahahahah Just had to 1-up me didn't you? :p I bow to your superior skills that made me drop Dr. Pepper all over my keyboard. It's amazing this thing works anymore... :eek:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">