• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My Uncle's Will

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jilpat

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Massachusetts

My uncle died about 6 years ago and left myself, my brother and sister as well as other nieces and nephews about $30,000 each. The executor was his brother, who held up the whole matter for years. He was working with a lawyer who is related by marriage to us as well and just keeps putting my brother off - he's has been doing this for 6 yrs. Well, the executor recently died and now another brother is handling this, which means we don't see a light at then end of the tunnel at all. We have been told every month that we will all be getting a check the following month and at this point we want to see what our options may be.

Thank You.

J.P. McMahan

anteater

It is difficult to believe that the court allowed the case to remain open this long without due cause.

Have you taken a look at the case file? Why not get a copy of it. Then get as many of your siblings, nieces, and nephews as possible to pitch in to retain your own attorney to review the case and advise you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">