• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

step parent adoption

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dlr35

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Georgia

I am about to adopt my husbands new born and have no clue what I am doing or what I am getting myself into but we have been married for 4 years we were separated for about 6-7 months in that period he slept with a friend which was really a one night stand but we decided to try to work out our problems and get back together so we didnt lose everything we had and because of my kids which are not his but he waS In their lives at an early age so they think of him as dad after we got back together and had finally started to settle in we found out that she was pregnant she says she dont want the baby she wants him to have it that she will give up her parental rights and that I can adopt it and that she dont want to even see the baby when its born she is 22 and my hubby is 36 she says her parents wont let her live with them and her grandparents cant help, her mother is raising one child that she had to begin with and she is basically homeless right now we have recently found out that she had been sleeping around and using abortion for her birth control that she had 5 abortions before this baby she is claiming to be my hubbys any info would be greatly appriciated.

TheGeekess

Keeper of the Kraken
For some reason OP keeps writing these huge run-on sentences. :rolleyes:

Oh, and to inform OP: Keep out of other threads. :mad:

You don't have a clue and I don't have a clue by four that's big enough. :eek:

Or would you rather us give you the same non-advice/misinformation/BS that you seem to be giving others on their threads? Stop. Now.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">