• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Pennsylvania Juvenile Record Discloure

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bmk191

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Pennsylvania

I am applying for a job working with children with behavior health and mental health issues. This job is a private company but with extremely close ties to the state authority. On the application I am asked to disclose whether or not I was convicted of a misdemeanor or felony. While I have never been convicted as an adult, I was arrested and adjudicated a few times as a juvenile for alcohol and drug related charges.

My question is: Do I have to disclose that information even though it happened as a juvenile?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

seniorjudge

My question is: Do I have to disclose that information even though it happened as a juvenile?

A: I think that would be a very good idea. It would be better for you to tell them than for them to find out from some other source.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">