• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How can i get my grandpa's will?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

liberty1984

I'm a heir on my grandpa's will and my mom is in charge of it but she refuses to let me see it or give me a copy ! So how can i find a way to see it? I searched for it in the Kern County Superior Court (Bakersfield,California) in the Probate but i cant find anything. So if its not in probate , what do i do?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

BlondiePB

I'm a heir on my grandpa's will and my mom is in charge of it but she refuses to let me see it or give me a copy ! So how can i find a way to see it? I searched for it in the Kern County Superior Court (Bakersfield,California) in the Probate but i cant find anything. So if its not in probate , what do i do?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
Open intestate probate yourself. Mom will be forced to produce the will.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">