• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Arrested for parole violation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Bennett09

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California, city of Carson. Yes I need some advise desperately. In 2000 my daughter was arrested for GTA. She did one year in prison, requested a drug program, in which she did one year completed program. When released from program she was given a name of a parole officer that she was to contact. She tried endlessly to call leave messages, left message with his supervisor, never to get a return call. She didn't recieve anything in mail, requesting her to call or come in. Now 6 years after she was released, sheriffs went to grandmothers house, searched for her, stating she was wanted for questioning in a traffic accident. She called Carson Sheriffs, was told they where not looking for her. Two days later, same thing happens aGAIN, so she went to sheriffs station, was arrested for parole violation. She has worked hard to change her life, she has 3 children, recently got an apartment, and is now attending college to become a culinary chef. How can they do this? What can I do to help get her out?

BL

Did she ever think about going to the office in person and using the mail ?

She was told to contact the PO .

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">