• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

CAN I BE FIRED

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

chrisheidt

I AM A COMMISSINED SALESMAN AND RECENTLY HAD A CUSTOMER ACCUSE ME OF WRONDOING ON PRODUCTS I WAS ISSUED A P.O. AND FILLED THAT P.O. AND CUSTOMER HAS ADMITTED TO RECIEVING THAT PRODUCT BUT SHOWS PURCHASING EXCESS AMOUNTS OF THE PRODUT VERSUS COMPANY ISSUES OF SAME AND CANNOT JUSTIFY SO THEY CALL MY SUPERIORS AND SAY THEY SUSPECT US OF SOME HOW TAKEING PRODUCT OFF THERE WAREHOUSE FLOOR TO RESELL EVEN THOUGH IT IS A MANNED OPERATION. KEEP IN MIND I AM NOT YET FIRED BUT UPSET AT THE ACCUSATIONS BEING MADE WHEN ALL I DID IS FULFILL THERE P.O.. I CANNOT BE RESPONCEABLE FOR WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I DEL. THE PRODUT. IF THE END USER PUSHES MY EMPLOYER TO TERMINATE ME WHAT RIGHTS DO I HAVE. BEEN AT SAME JOB FOR 10 YEARS AND SAME COMPANY 19.

L

lawrat

I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

Damage control. I hope you have good organization and filing skills. Get out all correspondence and show all paperwork applicable to this P.O. and up to the point you are responsible. Where is the F.O.B. burden of risk?

Then, have a meeting with the superiors who know and who are likely to believe you over End User Customer and start from there.

If that doesn't work, you might be able to sue the End user for slander or libel, but you have to show those accusations were false.

C

chrisheidt

TO LAWRAT. MOST OF THE PAPERWORK MY EMPLOYER HAS AS WELL AS THE END USER. WORK SAYS THEY ARE ON MY SIDE BUT WHEN A LARGE CORPORATION TALKS MONEY TAKE OVER IT SEEMS. ALL THAT WAS DONE WAS OKAY PER MY EMPLOYER UNTILL END USER DID A INVENTORY AND NOW TO JUSTIFY LOSS PIN BLAME SOMEWHERE ELSE. IF NEED BE I WILL RESPOND WITH FULL DETAILS IF THIS WILL HELP, JUST A BIT LENGHTY.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">