• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Parking ticket in MD

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

gscott25

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Tennessee

I live in Tennessee and I just found out that I got a parking ticket back in May 2008 in the state on MD. They are charging me $70.00 for the fine $15.00 for the ticket, $55.00 for the penalties. I called the number on the letter that I received concerning this issue but they were not in the least interested about my not being informed about the ticket. At any rate my first question is, are there any reciprocating agreements between TN and MD? Do I even need to bother putting myself out trying to rectify this situation? They told me that I would have to appear in the MD court to contest this issue. I would cost me three times more just in gas to get there. This is just a parking ticket.

Gscott25

The Occultist

If you search around this forum about old parking tickets, you will certainly find that ignoring this ticket is NOT what you wish to do.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">