• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

bogus search??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

alexisjade2001

here in Billings, Montana. . .last night my landlord got
got pulled over. he was driving the truck that my boyfriend had sold him. the police then asked my landlord where they could find my boyfriend and he gave them our address. when they arrived at our house, my boyfriend let them in. My boyfriend lied about his identity and so did I. One of the officers noticed my boyfriend's wallet laying on the shelf and asked him if it was his. My boyfriend said "no" and I said it was mine. The officer then asked if he could look inside of it and I said, "No, you can't." He opened it anyways and found my boyfriend's I.D. and took him off to jail for an old DUI warrant. If they did not come to my house with a warrant and I did not give them permission to search, can they DO that?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">