• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Interrogating a minor

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mrsdoverstreet

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Florida

My son was questioned at his high school by officers and I wan't notified, he is only 16. Is this leagl or should I have been notified in some way?

Ohiogal

Queen Bee

My son was questioned at his high school by officers and I wan't notified, he is only 16. Is this leagl or should I have been notified in some way?
Its legal. Did your son ask to have you called? Did your son demand an attorney?

HomeGuru

**A: there is no requirement that you be notified. Now if they took him in the back of the school building and beat him, you would have to be notified. But after the beating.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">