• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Felon with possesion of firearm

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

janiymoses

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? New Mexico. THe probation and Parole had a warrant out for my husband because he violated his parole,They found him where is known adress was but outside the house in the alley,now they still wanted to come in(probation Parole)which is fine because i know they dont need search warrant but the New Mexico Task Force Didnt have a search warrant was that legal for them to come in my house and search without search warrant and find a gun and charge him with felon with possesion of firearm when he did not have it on him and task force didnt have a warrant and when indeed he was allready arrested by the probation and parole?

FlyingRon

Please keep everything in one thread.
They don't need a search warrant, the conditions of parole include an explicit consent to search.

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? New Mexico. THe probation and Parole had a warrant out for my husband because he violated his parole,They found him where is known adress was but outside the house in the alley,now they still wanted to come in(probation Parole)which is fine because i know they dont need search warrant but the New Mexico Task Force Didnt have a search warrant was that legal for them to come in my house and search without search warrant and find a gun and charge him with felon with possesion of firearm when he did not have it on him and task force didnt have a warrant and when indeed he was allready arrested by the probation and parole?
**A: wow, you have exceeded the 100 words in a short sentence rule, which is a serious posting offense.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">