• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

dui probabtion violation and Disorderly conduct sentence?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tommo1234

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Arizona

My friend has a pending court case and I would like to know what she is likely to expect.

She was convicted and sentenced on a DUI, started all the classes but then was found non compliant due to non payment of classes and also failed to see P.O. During this time (while on Probabtion for DUI) she was charged with Disorderly conduct. Her DUi P.V and Dis. Cond. hearing are set at the same time , same day. What sentence so you think she is looking at?

thank youWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

tommo1234

Please Help

Please, can someone give me an indication on what sentence this person might be looking at?

thanks

PJ Weber

I would thinks she's looking at confinement (didn't learn after the first) and a very long period of probation

Arizona is not DUI friendly

tommo1234

Thank you for the response.yes, i am expecting it to be jail time. the sentence that was attached to the initial DUI ruling was 6 months, is that what she will probably be given?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">