• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Property

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Majikbaby

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Florida..Another question would be..When my Father was still alive, My sister since she was POA at that time filed a quik claim deed for properties he owned and transferred to herself I suppose which my Father name is still on the deed as well....The quik claim deed does that mean the property is hers now? ( I need to really get a lawyer) ughhhh.. which she signed the deed at that time with sig. also stateing was POA. Also could she sell the property without my Fathers signature, name being on the deed still even though he's deceased.?? My Father didnt think he would had needed a living will (how wrong was he). My sister wanted to control everything just because she was active POA but thats nulled now since my Father has been deceased. Just so much money etc she has taken out of his acct and so forth. I'm curious about the property though again Thank You

Majikbaby

Double

I'm sorry I didnt have a clue that I was Double posting..If your only allowed 1 question in the forum ...Please let me know...;)

anteater

It is not that you are only allowed one question.

But, if you have multiple questions pertaining to one situation, keep them all in one thread so that responders can understand the whole story.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">