• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Helppp me pleaseeee!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

acmilan22

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? new york. im a 14 yr old girl and my boyfriend is 18 almost 19 ... can we date legally if my parents say it is ok to ?

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Date - yes.

Do anything even remotely sexual - no,

As a poster on another board frequently says, if you couldn't do it in the front pew of the church on Christmas morning with your parents sitting in the pew behind you, it's off limits.

The above assumes that your parents really have given you permission. If at any time they say no, then the answer automatically becomes no. They cannot make the illegal, legal but they can make the legal illegal. Permission can be withdrawn at any time until YOU turn 18. Until that time, you may see and have contact ONLY with those they have given you permssion to see and have contact with.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">