• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

help me please

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

floridamom65

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? florida
i have a child that is 16 years old, he was origonally arrested for under 20 grams of marjuana. He violated his probation several times. But he finished his community service, but he could not pass the drug tests.:mad: So he went to court on another violation, tresspass, he went to court, failed the drug test for marjuanna, and he ran out of the courthouse before the judge could give him his punishment. Now he is on the other side of the U.S. and it is too far for expedition.
What can he do to be able to go back to school? The school called the police and the school will not let him go back. So I do not know what to do.

Indiana Filer

Even though he was 16 at the time of offense, and possibly still a minor at the time of his fleeing, the warrant and charges will continue until he turns himself in and takes care of this matter. He can't just wait until he becomes an 18 and expect that all this will disappear. It will remain open until he takes care of the matter.

It's possible that the longer it takes for him to take responsibility, the harsher the punishment.

So, how's he supporting himself across the country?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">