• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

how to fight back against bad officer

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tllc

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NC, a officer was ridding my tail for 5min the got on side me an bluelighted me. I asked why I was pulled he said he would get back to me on that.Came back with my licens & Registraton.Asked me have I been drinking I said No he said he pulled me cause I was "swerving" He asked to search me I said no he ask why I said he couldn't but the dogs could.he put me under arrest then search the car cut up airbags and everything he said he would let me go if I tell on someone I told him I don't know nothing.Then he called the k-9unite out didn't find anything snatch me out the police car he said I was being a tough guy and that I had one more chance to tell him something Like I said before I don't know nothng he went to the back of his car and pulled out some crack and shook it in my face and said tough guy your going down for crack. I went to court one time for this case, haven't got another court date or had a motion of discovery. Should I contact internal affaris and file a law suite now, or should I wait til my case is done with?:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">