• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

littlegirl

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Yellowknot

Arkansas

I have sole ownership of my property. I want to leave it to my three daughters without going through probate court. How can this be done. I want my oldest daughter to have the option of living here as long as she wishes and the other girls also. Then after their deaths. I want it to go to my grandaughters to be equally divided. What is the best type of property ownership to get this done.

BlondiePB

Arkansas

I have sole ownership of my property. I want to leave it to my three daughters without going through probate court. How can this be done. I want my oldest daughter to have the option of living here as long as she wishes and the other girls also. Then after their deaths. I want it to go to my grandaughters to be equally divided. What is the best type of property ownership to get this done.
Revocable trust & Life Estate. See an attorney to ensure this is done correctly. This is not a DIY.

mmmagique

Life estates are a mess, though.

Why don't you just leave it to the girls and they can decide what happens to it later?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">