• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Warrant Issued? BSET? WARI? HELP PLEASE

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

xKJ77x

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Maryland

I was looking up my court records today to make sure my court date was still Oct 21 and upon viewing my results I see "Case Status: WARRANT".... Ok long story short I got pulled over without my ID cops say they smell weed so they search my car... I didnt have anything on me but I had $3,000 in my pocket which the cops didnt take but asked numerous questions about it... and yes I do have a job... So I tell the cops that I am one block from my apartment let me get my ID (because they were making A HUGEEEE DEAL that I was some fugitive on the run) and this whole situation would be resolved... So the cops take me to my apartment and follow me too my door... I go inside leaving them at the door and I go in my bedroom to get my wallet... as soon as I walk out my bedroom they are in my apartment searching everything... (illegal search and seizure anyone?)They find 6 grams of weed a pipe with burnt weed in it and a scale... They also make me open my safe (they threatened to cut it open/blow it up because there was a gun in it...) and I had $8,000 in my safe and nothing else... They confiscate my money my laptop my computer take my credit cards and my passport...arrest me and take me too jail and give me a statement of charges while I am in the holding cell waiting to be processed... in the statement it says i had FORTY SEVEN GRAMS OF WEED and I am being charged with possession with intent to distribute ( you need too have 28 grams or more to be charged with distribution and I only had SEVEN WTF MR COP) and it also says that I ASKED THE OFFICERS IF THEY WOULD LIKE TO COME IN AND HELD THE DOOR OPEN UNTIL THEY ENTERED!!!!!!! So I see the commissioner and she puts my bail at $20,000... (the cops said I would be processed and get out that night BULL ****TTTT) so I stay in jail for 14 days an finally get in contact with my family too bail me out ($2,000) and they release me under pretrial supervision... I have a GPS bracelet on my ankle(have to bee in the house from 7pm-7am) I have too take a piss test once a week and actively seeking employment/education... So I might as well of stayed in jail... Anyway I go to my first court date and they drop the felony of possession with intent to distribute and give me another court date for the 2 misdemeanors possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia... So my next court date is Oct 21, 2008... if you go too

Maryland Judiciary Case Search

go to the bottom and type in case number 4D00213483 it will show you my case...

For my case status it says WARRANT.... for what reason I do not know...
also at the very bottom it says

BSET 09/22/2008 080917;00000000.00;BSET;100;HWOB;9M7
WARI 09/22/2008 080922;MCP HQ15;2;OTH;D08118202-1

Im thinking BSET means bail set and HWOB = hold without bond and WARI= warrant issued... it shows it at todays date... Now I haven't received a call from my pre trial officer nor from my bail bondsman... the police haven't knocked at my door so I really am confused and scared about this situation... Can anyone help me and explain what is going on

LOL @ the feds for putting me as WHITE, CAUCASIAN, ASIATIC INDIAN, ARAB... I am straight white not even close too arab

Last edited:

acmb05

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Maryland

I was looking up my court records today to make sure my court date was still Oct 21 and upon viewing my results I see "Case Status: WARRANT".... Ok long story short I got pulled over without my ID cops say they smell weed so they search my car... I didnt have anything on me but I had $3,000 in my pocket which the cops didnt take but asked numerous questions about it... and yes I do have a job... So I tell the cops that I am one block from my apartment let me get my ID (because they were making A HUGEEEE DEAL that I was some fugitive on the run) and this whole situation would be resolved... So the cops take me to my apartment and follow me too my door... I go inside leaving them at the door and I go in my bedroom to get my wallet... as soon as I walk out my bedroom they are in my apartment searching everything... (illegal search and seizure anyone?)They find 6 grams of weed a pipe with burnt weed in it and a scale... They also make me open my safe (they threatened to cut it open/blow it up because there was a gun in it...) and I had $8,000 in my safe and nothing else... They confiscate my money my laptop my computer take my credit cards and my passport...arrest me and take me too jail and give me a statement of charges while I am in the holding cell waiting to be processed... in the statement it says i had FORTY SEVEN GRAMS OF WEED and I am being charged with possession with intent to distribute ( you need too have 28 grams or more to be charged with distribution and I only had SEVEN WTF MR COP) and it also says that I ASKED THE OFFICERS IF THEY WOULD LIKE TO COME IN AND HELD THE DOOR OPEN UNTIL THEY ENTERED!!!!!!! So I see the commissioner and she puts my bail at $20,000... (the cops said I would be processed and get out that night BULL ****TTTT) so I stay in jail for 14 days an finally get in contact with my family too bail me out ($2,000) and they release me under pretrial supervision... I have a GPS bracelet on my ankle(have to bee in the house from 7pm-7am) I have too take a piss test once a week and actively seeking employment/education... So I might as well of stayed in jail... Anyway I go to my first court date and they drop the felony of possession with intent to distribute and give me another court date for the 2 misdemeanors possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia... So my next court date is Oct 21, 2008... if you go too

Maryland Judiciary Case Search

go to the bottom and type in case number 4D00213483 it will show you my case...

For my case status it says WARRANT.... for what reason I do not know...
also at the very bottom it says

BSET 09/22/2008 080917;00000000.00;BSET;100;HWOB;9M7
WARI 09/22/2008 080922;MCP HQ15;2;OTH;D08118202-1

Im thinking BSET means bail set and HWOB = hold without bond and WARI= warrant issued... it shows it at todays date... Now I haven't received a call from my pre trial officer nor from my bail bondsman... the police haven't knocked at my door so I really am confused and scared about this situation... Can anyone help me and explain what is going on

LOL @ the feds for putting me as WHITE, CAUCASIAN, ASIATIC INDIAN, ARAB... I am straight white not even close too arab
Have you called your bondman and asked them? They will be notified if your bond was revoked. They can also tell you what all that is.

xKJ77x

nope didnt miss anything... went in too see my pretrial guy on 9/30 and there were 4 cops waiting in his office... i failed a piss test so they locked me up until 10/10 .... so yes everything i assumed was correct

xKJ77x

oh and my lawyer said I can get my money back after 90 days from the court date... because they dropped the felony possession with intent to distribute... Vacation time!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">