• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

parking fool

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

randy4

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? md.neighbor has white ford pick-up.started backing his vehicle back wards up into our vehiles to move us back with the back lid down for two weeks.this is a public street and they decided we cannot park in front of our house anymore.we have been parking here for 23 years.ffinally he backed his truck up on the front of my car when i parked with the back lid down which resuted in paint damage on my hood,estimate is over 300.00 dollars.he has been leaving the back lid down day and nite for 2 weeksand backing up on our cars so the lid would be on top of the hoods of our carsdepending who got home first.can the insurance company find out who his insurance company is and pay for damage to my car.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">