• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Financial Help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

XRayGirl1982

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? West Virginia

I posted a question already about my husband adopting my son and filing papers saying his biological father abandoned him. I wasn't sure if I had to begin a new question or just add to that one but here goes. Right now I am the only one working b/c my husband is in CRNA school. My question is, is there any financial help available for my situation. This adoption needs to happen soon b/c if anything ever happened to me, I dont want my son to go to his bio. father, but we only have like 40 dollars after we pay the bills every two weeks. I want this to happen so bad but I cant afford gas right now, let alone paying a lawyer? Any suggestions anyone????????

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">