• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

lack of juristriction ??(ohio)

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

DEDE411

(ohio)in the beginning of all this,the child was living with me(paternal gr parent),and i never denied the maternal grandparent visitation,,then my son took the child(which he had custody at the time)then went back with his wife(abusive relationship) and the 2 of them signed custody over to the maternal grand parents~i have tried and tried to visit with the child,the maternal gr parents dont return any calls...or letters..and there are 2 other siblings, of this child that live with me,one age 10,the other age 5,they are half siblings,but they havent seen their sister either since all this,,so only after 3 months of me trying to talk with the maternal gr parents did i file for the visitation,the case is to be heard on the 15 of october,then they go and file this motion for lack of juristriction???,so i dont know what this is...thanksWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

seniorjudge

Double post warning

(ohio)in the beginning of all this,the child was living with me(paternal gr parent),and i never denied the maternal grandparent visitation,,then my son took the child(which he had custody at the time)then went back with his wife(abusive relationship) and the 2 of them signed custody over to the maternal grand parents~i have tried and tried to visit with the child,the maternal gr parents dont return any calls...or letters..and there are 2 other siblings, of this child that live with me,one age 10,the other age 5,they are half siblings,but they havent seen their sister either since all this,,so only after 3 months of me trying to talk with the maternal gr parents did i file for the visitation,the case is to be heard on the 15 of october,then they go and file this motion for lack of juristriction???,so i dont know what this is...thanksWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
https://forum.freeadvice.com/grandparent-s-rights-100/maternal-gr-parent-has-custody-paternal-gr-parent-wants-visitation-432486.html

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">