• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

out of state parking

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Jwp

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Wisconsin

Received the parking ticket for double parking (was not double parked) in front of club Europa in Brooklyn NY. Our band was unloading our gear into the Club. The Club told us to do this. I was in a no parking zone though with hazards on.

Officer asked me to move vehicle then handed me a ticket (he did not write name or vin # on ticket) - does this matter?

Its a big ticket $115 USD. Does NY have reciprocity with Wisconsin?

If I explain the situation is it possible to have it reduced if I do a "hearing by web" ? I read somewhere else that hearing in person is the only way

JETX

Received the parking ticket for double parking (was not double parked) in front of club Europa in Brooklyn NY. I was in a no parking zone though with hazards on.
Asked.... and answered.

Our band was unloading our gear into the Club. The Club told us to do this.
Then have the club pay the ticket!!

Officer asked me to move vehicle then handed me a ticket (he did not write name or vin # on ticket) - does this matter?
Nope.

Does NY have reciprocity with Wisconsin?
Do you mean if you fail to pay the ticket, will it affect you in WI?? Probably not, since this was a non-moving violation.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">