• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Invalid Return date on Ticket

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rdwmmw

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NJ

I just received a parking ticket in Cape May, NJ....The date of the ticket is 10/04/2008 HOWEVER...the return date is 10/02/2008. I cannot possibly appear on that date...as it was two days ago. Does this invalidate the ticket??? I wanted to appears as it was in a numbered space lot...there was no number on my space. Here...there was one sign at the other end of the lot that stated spaces with no numbers should get a receipt and place it on their windshield. We TRIED to pay...but couldn't find the pay meter....

JETX

Does this invalidate the ticket???
ROTFLMAO!!! No.

I wanted to appears as it was in a numbered space lot...there was no number on my space
No problem. First thing Monday morning, contact the court and point out the error on the ticket and request a 'CORRECT' court date.

We TRIED to pay...but couldn't find the pay meter....
Argue that at court.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">