• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need help/advice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

nickone

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? ohio
i was convicted 5 years ago of a felony 2 drug offense in which i was given 3 years probation and a hefty fine,payed the fine the day of sentencing and completed 1 1/2 years of probation and got off early for good behavior with no citations failed urine screens or anything.2 weekends ago i was charged with firearms under disability the police came to my house for a domestic dispute in which i was charged with domestic threats they found a shotgun and a rifle in my closet both of which i was holding for my father in law while he himself was on probation.i was days away from getting my record expunged and have been in no contact with the law,while i know i was in violation it was a bad mistake with even worse timing,my question is since i completed the time on probation and was released is the time i received from the first charge still able to be given to me when i go to court and what is the likely hood of me being given probation again as i am no longer a criminal nor affiliated with any criminal activities minus the drunken domestic dispute which caused all of this

nickone

ive noticed this thread has gotten alot of views but no one has responded,this is weighing heavily on me and my family if someone could,please respond and try your best to answer the questions i posed thank you

The Occultist

Firstly, your post is difficult to read.

Secondly, you need to learn the concept of patience. Your made your post in the middle of the night (don't know where you're located, but in my timezone your first post was made almost 12:30am), and then you made your second post about 12 hours later.

As far as lots of views but no responses goes, would you rather patiently wait for an informed answer? or would you rather every half-wit that reads your post offer an answer that they have no knowledge of?

Here's my advice: see an attorney. Many attorneys will offer a free/cheap consultation, so take advantage of that.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">